Poker is a card game that demands your wit, bluff & extreme attention to the combination of cards. It involves the art of comparing in which all the players bet over the best card hand according to that specific game's rules. Whoever bets on the highest cards wins the game. There are many variants of pokers available online. Jagran Play’s Poker Play allows you to play Texas Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha in various combinations of daily contents, featured tables & monthly bonanza tournaments. These games of poker are completely free to play unless you choose to take part in paid contests. So, dive in & explore your witty skill in this exciting Poker Play from Jagran Play gaming series.
**Note: To comply with legal guidelines of the Indian Government, Geo-Location Access is Mandatory for all Cash Games on Jagran Play
Poker Play offers you to play two variants of Standard Poker:
1. Texas Hold’em: Texas Hold’em poker is one of the simplest & popular online poker game variations.
1. In Hold'em, each player receives two private cards, and five community cards are kept face-up on the game table.
2. The Player has to make the best possible five-card poker hand using any combination of the seven cards.
3. The best poker hands assemble when one or both private hole cards or all five community cards without hole cards are in a group. Explore this exciting Poker Play from the Jagran Play gaming series and ace up the game to score big wins.
2. Pot Limit Omaha: PLO is one of the most-played online poker variations in the world that many gamers find amusing & complex.
1. In this online Poker Play game, each player receives four private cards, and five community cards are kept face-up on the ‘board’.
2. Eventually, each player has to make their best five-card combination using two of their own private cards and three they pull from the five community cards on the table.
3. Whoever ends up with the highest combination of cards wins the game.
How To Play
Click over the ‘Play’ Button.
Choose the contest either free or with entry fee.
For Texas Hold’em variant each player will receive 2 private cards.
1. Pull out from 5 community cards kept face-up on the game table.
2. Make the best possible five-card poker hand out of 7 whole cards.
*Best poker hands is when one or both private hole cards or all five community cards without hole cards are in a group.
For Pot Limit, Omaha variant each player will receive 4 private cards,
1. Pull out from 5 community cards kept face-up on the table.
2. Make the best five-card poker hand combination out of the 9 whole cards.
*Whoever ends up with the highest combination of cards wins the game.
Screen-Based Controls (Tap over the card to choose)