Objective And Scope
MMI Online Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”, “MMI”) values the trust placed in us by data subject (“you”, “your”, “user”, “subscriber”) and therefore, we follow the highest standards of privacy guidelines to protect the information shared by you with us.
Jagran Play is a property of MMI Online Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 having its corporate office at 20th Floor - WTT, Tower – B,Block C-1, Sector – 16, Noida – 201301,U.P.With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to its users MMI offers a vast repository of services. You may read 'About Us' to know more about MMI.
Collection Of Personal Information
The categories of personal information we collect depend on how you interact with us, our Services and the requirements of applicable law. We collect information that you provide to us, information we obtain automatically when you use our Services, and information from other sources such as third-party services and organizations, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us Directly
We may collect the following personal information that you provide to us.
- Account Creation and use of Services. We may collect information when you create an account, such as legal name, display name, date of birth, email address, photograph (if you add one to your account profile) and other information that we may be granted access to through your social media profiles, when you deposit funds, such as date of birth, and when you initiate an account withdrawal, such as address and government identifiers.
- Transactions. We may collect personal information and details associated with your purchases, deposits, and withdrawals, including payment information. Any payments, deposits, and withdrawals made via our Services are processed by third-party payment processors. We do not directly collect or store any payment card information entered through our Services, but it may receive information associated with your payment card information (e.g., your billing details), transaction reference numbers etc.
- Your Communications with Us. We may collect personal information, such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, register for our newsletter, request customer or technical support or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information.
- Business Development and Strategic Partnerships. We may collect personal information from individuals and third parties to assess and pursue potential business opportunities.
- Identity verification. We may collect a copy of your photo ID (which may include your photograph, physical address, and government identifier) to verify your identity in connection with account withdrawals or for other legal compliance purposes. We will not use the information contained in your photo ID, such as your photograph, to create a faceprint or other biometric identifier.
Information Collected Automatically
We may collect personal information automatically when you use our Services:
- Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, device-related information, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, browser or device information, location information (including approximate location derived from IP address and GPS), and Internet service provider. We may also automatically collect information regarding your use of our Services, activities and transactions in the course of use of Services, information about the links you click, the types of content you interact with, the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use our Services. In addition, we may collect information that other people provide about you when they use our Services.
- Location Information. We may collect location information, including your approximate location derived through IP Address, as well as your precise location using GPS (if you give us permission to use your device’s location services) when you use our Services.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in device browsers that store preferences and facilitate and enhance your experience.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in our Services that collects information about engagement on our Services. The use of a pixel tag allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. We may also include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
Our uses of these Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular website behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functionality;
- Performance-Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how individuals use our Services;
- Functionality-Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed;
- Advertising- or Targeting-Related. We may use first party or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third-party websites.
- Analytics. We may use Technologies and other third-party tools to process analytics information on our Services.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access our Services through a third-party application, such as an app store, a third-party login service, or a social networking site, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made available via your privacy settings.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to provide our Services, for administrative purposes, and to market our products and Services, as described below.
Provide Our Services
We use your information to fulfil our contract with you and provide you with our Services, such as:
- Managing your information and accounts;
- Verifying your account information, location, and identity;
- Compiling, maintaining and submission of information and forms for tax-related filings.
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services such as fulfilling and delivering prizes and coupons to you;
- Enhancing and customizing your experience;
- Answering requests for customer or technical support;
- Enabling you to communicate with other users;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Services, and policy changes;
- Processing your financial information and other payment methods for products or Services purchased;
- Learning about your playing habits and communicating with you about our Services;
- Allowing you to register for events.
We use your information for various administrative purposes, such as:
- Pursuing our legitimate interests such as direct marketing, research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services;
- Aiding in strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
- Managing our relationship with advertisers and partners;
- Short-term, transient use, such as contextual customization of ads;
- Improving, upgrading or enhancing our Services;
- Offering you opportunities to participate in surveys, contests, or sweepstakes;
- Developing new products and Services;
- Keeping you posted about our latest announcements and those of our partners, software updates, and upcoming promotions, contests, and events;
- Marketing to you;
- Ensuring internal quality control and safety;
- Authenticating and verifying individual identities;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors with our Services;
- Auditing relating to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities;
- Enforcing our agreements and policies; and
- Complying with our legal obligations.
Marketing and Advertising our Products and Services
We may use personal information to tailor and provide you with content and advertisements and build up marketing profiles. We may provide you with these materials as permitted by applicable law.
Some of the ways we market to you include email campaigns, custom audiences advertising, “look-alike” modeling, and “interest-based” or “personalized advertising,” including through cross-device tracking.
If you have any questions about our marketing practices or if you would like to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you may contact us at any time as set forth below.
We also use your information for other purposes as requested by you or as permitted by applicable law.
- Consent. We may use personal information for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
- De-identified and Aggregated Information. We may use personal information and other information about you to create de-identified and/or aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the device from which you access our Services, or other analyses we create, so that such information can no longer reasonably be linked to you or your device. We may use such information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, partners, and investors, in our discretion.
- Share Content with Friends or Colleagues. Our Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, we may allow you to provide information about your friends through our referral services. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services.
How We Disclose Your Information
We disclose your information to third parties for a variety of business purposes, including to provide our Services, to protect us or others, or in the event of a major business transaction such as a merger, sale, or asset transfer, as described below.
Disclosures to Provide our Services
The categories of third parties with whom we may share your information are described below.
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers who use that information to help us provide our Services. This includes service providers that provide us with IT support, information verification/KYC verification, hosting, payment processing, customer service, and related services.
- Business Partners. We may share personal information with business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services, like game developer partners.
- Affiliates. We may share your personal information with our company affiliates.
- Other individuals, services, and partners. We may share your personal information at your request or with your consent for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you make a request or provide consent.
Disclosures to Protect Us or Others
We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with our legal obligations; comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Security Of Your Information
To use the website you agree that you must be the minimum age (described in this paragraph below) or older.
The minimum age for these purposes shall be 18, however if local laws require that you must be older in order for MMI to lawfully provide the services in the website to you then that older age shall apply as the applicable minimum age. In all jurisdictions outside the European Union, if you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use MMI under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian or responsible adult.
Retention Of Personal Information
Your personal information processed by MMI are kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information are processed in line with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable.
At the expiry of such periods, your personal information will be deleted or archived to comply with legal/contractual retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
To the extent permitted by law, MMI may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations.
Your Controls And Choices (As Applicable Under Gdpr)
Accessing and Rectifying your personal information
When you use the Services on our Website/application (or any of its sub sites), we make reasonable efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed or corrected before processing such requests. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, requiring disproportionate technical effort, jeopardizing the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. You can make such requests by sending us an e-mail
Right to Rectification
You have the right for inaccurate or incomplete data we hold to be updated. You shall have the right to obtain from MMI without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal information concerning you.
You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit to another controller, wherever feasible.
We retain your personal information as long as necessary for us to provide services to you or you ask us to not retain your data. If you no longer want us to use your information then you can request that we erase your personal information and close your MMI Services account. Please note that if you request for the erasure of your personal information;
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend MMI service account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that account to prevent that user from opening a new account in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the MMI Services, even after your account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing
For withdrawing your consent at any time during the tenure of your services with us, you may choose to do so by sending us an e-mail. We shall review your request and may ask you to verify your identity. Post verification we will withdraw the consent for which request was made by you and stop any further processing of your personal information
Right to Object to the Processing
Except in very specific cases where provided by law, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you.
Such right can be exercised at any time where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
Right to object being subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, except in specific cases provided by law.
MMI shall provide information on action taken on a request pertaining to the rights above without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. MMI shall inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for delay.
If you have any complaints regarding processing of your personal information you may contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. You have the right to complaint about the data processing activities carried out by MMI before the competent data protection authorities.
To invoke your data subject rights, please click here
Security And Compliance With Laws
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall on the cloud; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. If you know or have reason to believe that your MMI Services account credentials have been lost, stolen, altered, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account, please contact us by contacting our customer support team.
Changes In The Policy
MMI reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
MMI Online Limited.
20th Floor - WTT, Tower – B |
Block C-1 | Sector – 16, Noida – 201301 |UP
MMI shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Any other personal information shared by you which is not asked by MMI during registration, either mandatorily or optionally; accounts to wilful and intentional furnishing; and MMI will not be liable for breach of such information.